North American Strategic Director – Aquaculture Industry
The Norwegian MAT-KULING Water treatment company are expert company in Aquaculture Technology. We design. manufacture, install and commission water treatment equipment. We have had sales in North America and experience great interest in our products and solutions.
Now we are looking for our new colleague to bring our company forward.
Here’s What You’d Do
- Develop new business and increased profitability by driving organic growth
- Align key MAT-KULING resources with target clients to develop deep relationships
- Develop plan to execute strategy to exceed sales goals
- Ensure MAT-KULING North American product offering are in line with the customer needs
- Successfully identify solutions MAT-KULING can provide to enable long term relationships with Designers, Farmers and Builders
- Build a client and partnership profile for MAT-KULING to target synergies and strategies of both organizations
- Be the link between MAT-KULING engineering and bid team, production, and customers.
- Understand and keep the MAT-KULING team informed of market trends including new product developments and new projects
- You will be the lead contact person for the Sea food farmers, engineering and development companies and our American partners.
You’d Be Responsible For
- Developing MAT-KULING’s contact and customer network
- Sales and Margin performance in North America
- Securing sales and contracts in close cooperation with your bid team and the customers
We expect you to have the following background and profile
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent with 10+ years of experience in a related area
- 5+ years of Commercial Leadership with documented results
- 5+ years of Aquaculture experience in North America preferred
- Excellent communication and presentation skills; ability to work cross-functionally to drive business solutions
- Solid relationship building focus
- Proficient computer and organizational skills
- Ability to learn new products and technologies
- Effective analytical and problem-solving mindset
- Strong negotiation and business skill sets
- Self-starter that is results oriented
- Flexibility in schedule to assist with urgent opportunities after core business hours
Here’s What to Know About Working Here
At MAT-KULING, we strongly believe in the individual. We also believe in allocating clear responsibility and decision power. With a flat organizational structure, we bring a strong democratic belief in the power of a small but efficient Team. Our focus is on Food security and high-tech production for the future.
Along with a very strong product portfolio for the North American market, you will be supported by teams in Norway, Germany, Greece and Turkey with experts to ensure success.
If you’re looking to join a crew of talented motivated collagues, hungry for the success in the Aquaculture industry, you might just have found your match. With our range of products and services, design, development, maintenance and enhancements, there’s no limit to what we can do, and what you can achieve.
Please send your application and CV to email@example.com