OFFER, USE & APPLICATION OF OZONE GENERATOR SYSTEMS
MAT-KULING designs and manufactures the Ozone Generators to provide stable ozone infusion in high humidity environments. Our ozone generators are sensitive electrical equipment fabricated specifically for aquaculture facilities.
The models start from 5 g/h up to 100 g/h and for larger applications multiple 100gr units can be assembled. Our ozone generators are designed and fabricated to provide stable ozone output. Furthermore they are fitted with regenerative air dryers, cooling reactors and ORP – Redox monitoring probes.
MAT-KULING has the technology and expertise to fabricate safe ozone generators that deliver the actual ozone specified output. OZ are fabricated for ozone infusion into the water. A solution for an effective, safe and natural disinfection process. Ozone gas is oxidant and dangerous and should be produced and handled under strict monitored operation practices.
Our devices are applicable to Recirculated Aquaculture Systems and other water treatment facilities.
OPERATION & ENGINEERING OF OZONE GENERATORS
OZ systems come with the following supportive equipment:
- Air Dryer
- Oil Free Compressor
- Oxygen Concentrator
- Ceramic Corona Cell Ozone Generator
- Monitoring System
- Control Panel
- Safety Alarm
- Ozone Concentration in Air Probes
- Ozone Concentration in Water Probes, ORP – Redox
All the supported components of the MAT-KULING Ozone Generators are repairable and replaceable.
Advantages of Ozone Generators
- Plug and play application.
- Complete solution with all needed supportive components readily installed.
- Low pressure drop.
- +3 °C pressure dew-point.
- Suitable for tropical and high humidity conditions operation.
- R-134a gas.
- Small footprint.
- Durable robust design excellent resistance to harsh environment.
- Effective operation in humid environments.
Controls: Emergency Stop, Product Ozone Potentiometer, Oxygen Flowmeter: Regulation of Oxygen, Power On System/Ozone Generation/Fault Indicators